Nationwide Class Action Law Firm
- Class Action Litigation
- Antitrust and Unfair Competition Law
- Consumer Protection
Sati Gibson, an associate at the firm, received her law degree from Boston College Law School and her undergraduate degree in Political Science from Oberlin College. Ms. Gibson is licensed to practice law in Pennsylvania and is admitted to practice before the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania.
Ms. Gibson concentrates her practice on antitrust matters, with a particular focus on electronic discovery. Prior to joining Edelson Lechtzin LLP, Ms. Gibson worked as a staff attorney at Legal Aid of Southeastern Pennsylvania, representing the senior population in a variety of cases, including bankruptcy and guardianship matters and at Kessler Topaz in Radnor, Pennsylvania where she focused on securities litigation.
- Legal Aid of Southeastern Pennsylvania in Bucks County, PA, Attorney
- Kessler Topaz Meltzer & Check, Staff Attorney
- Boston College Law School, Boston, Massachusetts
- Oberlin College, Political Science
- B.A. - 1999
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania