Nationwide Class Action Law Firm
- Consumer Protection & Consumer Fraud
- Employee Benefits & ERISA
- Wage & Hour Litigation
- Securities & Investment Fraud
Shoshana Savett, a Senior Counsel at Edelson Lechtzin LLP, graduated from Temple University Beasley School of Law in 2003. Prior to joining Edelson Lechtzin, Ms. Savett was Senior Counsel at Berger Montague PC. Ms. Savett has focused on complex litigation throughout her career, representing investors in securities fraud class actions, consumers in class actions involving unlawful and deceptive practices, as well as employees whose wages have been unlawfully withheld, in class and collective actions. Among her notable successes, Ms. Savett helped litigate the following cases: Lee v. Enterprise Leasing Co.-West, 2015 WL 2345540 (D. Nev. May 15, 2015), and 300 F.R.D. 466 (D. Nev. 2014), and 30 F.Supp.3d 1002 (D. Nev. 2014) (granting plaintiffs’ motions for summary judgment, class certification, and approval of settlement where class members received 80% of their alleged damages, in consumer class action alleging overcharges on airport car rentals); and Hasemann v. Gerber Products Co., 331 F.R.D. 239 (E.D.N.Y. 2019) (granting class certification to purchasers of infant formula in New York and Florida, who allege improper market practices).
- Temple University School of Law, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- J.D. - 2003
- University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- B.A. - 1999
- Ms. Savett was selected to Super Lawyers Rising Stars for 2014 – 2017.
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, pro hac vice
- Eastern District of Pennsylvania